Linggo, Setyembre 15, 2013


PERSONAL OPINION

  I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m inspired to change myself. Living this world is not only being rebel,mischievous and doing what you want, just to make you happy in times of having problem but It is a manner of thinking the ways to pass the problem without sham.
I remember my high school days, First week of the school and I had a case already. I was very naughty that time;and I am the one who always start bullying my classmates.How bad I am;but my only reason was I want to get over and to be happy in my own ways;even if I harm others. I was a rebel child from my parents.I think they didn't love me.I think they didn't even care for me.That was my feeling before. I and my mother was always fighting; because I have one word ,if want to go I will go even if they don't like.I always answer back especially when my mother says something that I didn't want to hear.That was why I looked for friends who will accept,love,care,understand and who will make me happy unlike my parents.My life got ruined;because of the bad influences of my friends. I learned to drink, smoke and cut my classes as long as I want.I always blame my parents that time.I always said to them that , You are the reason why I am like this ,you are the reason why I ruined my life and my mother was astonished and keep quiet in the corner; She cried and I left her.I didn't care about her that time. I was thinking that , It is good for her to cry for her to realized her imperfections.But I day I realized that I am wrong.I should not be like that to my parents. They are the one who gave me life;so I should love them more than my self. I grab the opportunity to say sorry in our retreat.I made a long letter for my mom asking for sorry and understanding about my behavior to her. I am touched when she say that "It is all right, every person change and I believe that you can do it". I said yes ,Thank you mom.Like my mom said I can do it, I changed and now I am facing my life with all positive thoughts.
Life is full of trials , we just need to face it and never give up.Love our parents.Be thankful to them.People can change ,just trust your self and the glory of God will be yours.

2 komento:

  1. I feel you and we should always try not to do the same mistakes twice.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. yeah right and always remember that it is not too late to change :)

    TumugonBurahin